AES Support of Summit Mont Blanc Charity
AES are supporting our client (RG Group) with their chosen charity, Summit Mont Blanc (@SummitMB2020). A group of fundraisers will will climb the highest mountain in Europe (4,810m or 15,781ft in old money) this year. The charity will be supporting the following causes:
- The Multiple Sclerosis (MS) Society
- St Joseph’s Hospice, Hackney
- The Household Cavalry Foundation
- University of St Andrews Scholarship Fund
The aim is to raise awareness for:
- health, military and educational good causes,
- those most needy from across London and the surrounding areas benefit from an educational grant to a top university,
- those with serious illnesses and life-limiting conditions,
- the provision of financial support to military and veteran families who are coping with the loss of a loved one or have serious mental and physical injuries.:
A partnership with the charities we has been implemented with a “Buy a Brick” scheme for contractors and local businesses. AES have purchased two bricks on the board that is on display at the City Airport site where we are the electrical fit-out contractor.
You can follow the progress of this cause on Twitter by going to @SummitMB2020.